Join us in Broughshane and Mount Slemish this Saint Patrick's Day
Join us on Saturday 17 March to celebrate St Patrick’s Day with the annual trek up Slemish mountain. The one and a half kilometre walk to the summit and back takes approximately one hour in good weather and offers spectacular views of Co. Antrim.
For those who would enjoy an easier trek than Slemish, a gentle riverside walk from Raceview Mill takes visitors past the Raceview hedgehog habitat and the peaceful Broughshane wildlife pond to Houston’s Mill.
Raceview Mill and Broughshane & District Community Association will host a busy programme of music, dance and family entertainment.
Date: Saturday 17 March Time: 9am – 4pm Location: Raceview Mill, Broughshane and Slemish To avoid congestion and for safety reasons, parking arrangements for the event are as follows:
• FREE park and ride at Michelin plant, Raceview Road, Broughshane. The shuttle bus service will operate from 9am – 4pm (last collection from Slemish)
• No parking (including Blue Badge) at Slemish carpark
• No parking permitted along the Carnstroan Road or Carnstroan Lane
• No dogs or alcohol permitted
• Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
• The event is weather dependent.